Peace can be achieved by adherence to following Golden rules of ethics and morality:-
- خُذِ الْعَفْوَ وَأْمُرْ بِالْعُرْفِ وَأَعْرِضْ عَنِ الْجَاهِلِينَ
- Be tolerant; enjoin what is right; and avoid the ignorant (Quran 7:199)
- “...and you should forgive And overlook: Do you not like God to forgive you? And Allah is The Merciful Forgiving.”[Qur’an;24:22]
- “..be good to your parents, kinfolks, orphans, the helpless, near and far neighbors who keep company with you..” [Qur’an;4:36].
- “.. Thou shall love thy neighbor as thyselfs..”(Matthew 22:39-40, similarly Leviticus 19:18)
- "All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them. for this is the law and the prophets.[Matthew 7:12 similarly see Luke 6:31]
- "What is hateful to you, do not to your fellowmen. That is the entire Law; all the rest is commentary": Talmud, Shabbat 31:a
- “You like for the people what you like for yourself, and you dislike for them what you dislike for yourself.”[Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)Al-Tirmidhi Hadith,11, 1334]
- "One should never do that to another which one regards as injurious to one’s own self. This, in brief, is the rule of dharma. Other behavior is due to selfish desires. [Brihaspati, Mahabharata (Anusasana Parva, Section CXIII, Verse 8]
- "Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself." [Confucius, Analects XV.24]
- "What you do not want to happen to you, do not do it yourself either. " [ Sextus the Pythagorean]
- Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful.[Udanavarga 5:18 Budhaism]
- "Whom should I despise, since the one Lord made us all [Var Sarang, Guru Granth Sahib, tr. Patwant Singh, —p.1237]
The Forum is managed by Aftab Khan, a freelance researcher and writer. His work is published regularly in renowned magazine, also made available at this Network, comprising following blogs. The visitors number has crossed 2 Millions up June 2015.
- Peace Forum Network Magazines: There are 25 magazines, to facilitate the reader to discover and read about topics of choice in Flipboard Magazines. <<https://Flipboard.com/profile/aftabkhaan>>
- Peace-Forum: Peace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of violence, conflict behaviors and the freedom from fear of violence. Commonly understood as the absence of hostility, peace also suggests the existence of healthy or newly healed interpersonal or international relationships, prosperity in matters of social or economic welfare, the establishment of equality, and a working political order that serves the true interests of all.
- Tagline: USA. Conflicts, Muslim World, Power Politics, Pakistan, War of Terror, Extremism, Understanding Islam, Europe, Zionism, Interfaith, Christianity, Bible, Qur'an, Islam, Islamophobia, Crusades, Middle East, الشرق الأوسط, History, Religion and Reason, Democracy, Israel, Human Rights, America, India, Globalization, Palestine, Jews, Revival. More <<http://peace-forum.blogspot.com>> & <<http://endeavour-peace.page.tl>>
- Faith Forum: This site is focused on three Abrahamic religions. Over 250 ‘Posts’ provide additional information on contemporary issues. Over 200 pages with drop-down menu at top provide sufficient information on the variety of subjects of interest grouped in 60 categories and 200 tags. These pages are also visible as hierarchy in secondary side bar, visible only at home. More << http://FaithForum.Wordpress.Com>>
- Free Books & Articles: Here the books and articles by Aftab Khan and selection form other authors on Religion, Theology, Mythology, Atheism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Power Politics, Jihad, Extremists & related general topics are available for online reading or download with choice of formats. <<http://freebookpark.blogspot.com>>
- Just One God: Read books online @ http://JustOneGod.blogspot.com
- Islam 4 Humanite: The eternal message of Quran, basis of Islam for humanity: “O Prophet (Muhammad), surely We have revealed to you the Book (Quran) with the truth, for the instruction of Mankind. He who follows the Right Way shall follow it for his own good; and he who goes astray shall do so at his own peril. You are not set up as a guardian over them.” (Qur’an;39:41. “To you, O Muhammad, We have revealed this Book with the truth. It confirms whatever has remained intact in the scriptures which came before it and also to safeguard it”. (Qur’an;5:48) <<
- Bible, Christ & Christianity: The Christianit y and its relationship with Jesus Christ and Bible: "I ALONE AM GOD! I AM GOD and there is NONE LIKE ME"[Isaiah 46:9] “There is ONE God and one mediator between God and man, the HUMAN BEING Messiah Jesus” (1 Tim. 2:5). "How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us'? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes made it a lie[Jeremiah 8:8]
- Women Folks: Although man and woman have been created equal, but they are not identical. Both have been fashioned differently from each other, so their roles and responsibilities are also different. The variation in their functions does not imply that one is inferior to the other. Islam has offered dignity, justice, and protection to women which, for long, have remained out of their reach. They are suffering because the cultural practices have denied them the rights provided to them 1400 years ago. More <<http://Womenfolks.blogspot.com>>
- Anti Islam: FAQ – 99: After 9/11 it is trendy to blame Islam for all the ills done by few heretics who are even rejected by the mainstream Islam. The questions raised by people/ groups with anti Islam bias have been answered here. The title; FAQs-99 [Frequently Asked Questions], contains metaphorical figure ’99′ denoting large number. This is voluntary, e-Forum, for ethical and spiritual peace, to remove misconceptions resulting in Islamophobia, through conceptual insight to Islam, Christianity and Judaism in the light of Holy Scriptures and prevalent environments. This blog contains over 60 pages with drop-down menu at top, to provide answers to the Anti-Islam questions, They are grouped in 20 categories and 80 tags. These pages are also visible as hierarchy in the side bar as ‘Index: FAQs-99‘. Over 50 ‘Posts’ provide additional information on contemporary issues. More << http://Islamphobia.Wordpress.com>>
- IS, Boko Haram Terrorists - Takfiri Taliban TTP: This site is dedicated to around 60,000 innocent Pakistanis, young, old, women, children, civilians and soldiers who lost their lives in the terrorist attacks and suicide bombing by Takfiri Taliban and terrorist strikes by US Drone. Killing of innocent people is violation of commandments of Quran: "Verily, the worst of all creatures in the sight of God are those deaf, those dumb people who do not use their intellect".(Quran;8:22), "You shall not kill any person - for GOD has made life sacred - except in the course of justice"(Quran;17:33), "And whoso slays a believer intentionally, his reward shall be Hell wherein he shall abide. And ALLAH shall be wroth with him and shall curse him and shall prepare for him a great punishment."(Quran;4:93), ""tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter.."[Qur'an;2:217]. “My Lord, aid me against these mischievous people.(Quran;29:30). More <<http://Takfiritaliban.blogspot.com>>
- Shia Beliefs & Islam: There are over 1.5 Billions Muslims in the world, the majority Muslims follow Quran and the teachings of Prophet Muhammad [peace be upon him], they love the Prophet, all members of his his household and companions. Muslims concentrate on practising Islam, rather than sectarianism, specially youth do not have much knowledge about beliefs and practices of Shias [a minority sect of 10-15%]. This site aims to provide essential information to the common Muslims about Shia beliefs,not to create hatred or sectarianism. <<http://Rejectionists.blogspot.com>>
- Pakistan Posts پاکستان نامه: Our ancestors expelled foreign colonial rulers in 1947 after great struggle and sacrifices so that people could freely live in peace in line with Islamic values of freedom, equality and justice, but oppressors are back through their proxies. We are perplexed the way dragged in to war of others.We must break all the shackles of slavery, regain independence and dignity! We have enormous potentials, choose competent and honest leadership. Freedom is Priceless. Here eight pages and over 500 'Posts' provide adequate resource on Pakistan affairs and contemporary issues.
- “..Allah never changes the condition of a people until they intend to change it themselves…”[Qur’an;13:11]
- "God would never change blessings which He has graced a people unless they change their inner selves.."[8:53]
- Peace-Forum Youtube Channel: This video channel has over 4000 videos on the related topics organised in over 60 playlists on Theology, Science, Philosophy, Atheism, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Interfaith dialogue, debates, Ethics, Spirituality, Power Politics, World order, Terrorism, War, Peace and so on. The Video Channel has been visited by over 300,000 people up till March 2014, daily visited by people in large numbers. <<http://www.youtube.com/user/Abbujak>>
- Peace-Forum Video Channel at Dailymotion: After ban of YouTube in Pakistan, an alternate Video channel was launched at Dailymotion. It has over twenty playlist. <<http://www.dailymotion.com/Peace-Forum>>
- Aftab Khan.Blog: This site is about the works of Aftab Khan also available at Peace Forum Network. <<http://aftabkhan.blog.com >>
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Humanity, Religion, Culture, Ethics, Science, Spirituality & Peace
Legacy of Abraham:
Abraham [pbuh] is the common ancestor and spiritual father of Jews, Chrisitans and Muslims, his faith forms the common ground:
Abraham was neither a “Jew” nor a “Christian”, but was one who turned away from all that is false, having surrendered himself unto God; and he was not of those who ascribe divinity to aught beside Him.”(Qur’an;3:67)
“Abraham “believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness.” So you see that it is men of faith who are the sons of Abraham.”(Glatians;3:6-7)
“If you were Abraham’s children, you would do what Abraham did.” (Jesus, John; 8:39).
The Basic concept of this forum is inspired by Bible and Qur’an;112:1-4, 25:73, 10:24, 60:7-9,5:82, 22:40, 45:14-15, 3:64-65,2:62, 33:39, 3:104, 103:3, Deuteronomy;6:4-5, 33:26; Psalms;14:1, 116:5, Job;23:8-9, Exodus; 9:14, 34:6-7, Psalms;, 2Samuel;7:22, Isaiah;46:5,9,Mathew;19:17-19, Mark;12:29-31, Romans;1:25].
Be it Known, That;
Let’s Be Clear
- Islam does not demand form a Muslim to give up the world altogether.
- Islam does not expect Muslims to be ignorant, lacking in knowledge of their faith and other branches of knowledge.
- Nor does it require one to make the mosque a permanent abode, never to leave it.
- Islam also does not insist that one should live in a cave and spend his whole life there —- Not at all.
- To inhere in their best civilization and matchless culture in a manner that they surpass all the civilized nations of the world.
- They should be the most prosperous of all as far as the different branches of knowledge are concerned.
- Do not use coercion against non Muslims for conversion to Islam.
- Invite the humanity towards Islam, by conveying the message with wisdom, peacefully, in a logical and convincing way. They should argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious.
- To use the right of retaliation to any injustice or oppression with equality, not exceeding the limits forgiveness and patience is however preferable.
- Not to kill the innocent people of any faith (including own self, through suicide) except by law, they don’t have to create mischief on earth by creating anarchy or disturbing the peaceful coexistence.
- Warfare against injustice and oppression and self defence is permissible, to be declared by the Islamic State but the rules lay down for its conduct by Shari’a (Islamic Law) be strictly adhered to. Those who surrender or do not fight or remain neutral are not to be disturbed. The prisoners are to protected and provided peace and security.
- To fulfill all bilateral and international accords (like UN Charter) for peace and stability of humanity.
- To treat all members of society with equality fairness and justice.
- Non Muslims in the Islamic society enjoy complete protections and freedom to practice their faith.
- The places of worship of other religions are to be protected.
- Do not abuse or degrade the god/ gods of non Muslims.
The Six Articles of Faith and Five Pillars of Islam
Some Important Aspects
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Humanity, Religion, Culture, Ethics, Science, Spirituality & Peace